“Inscription … is written in 20 incomplete lines on a white sandstone… It is dated Samvat 1241 or A.D. 1184, in the time of JAYCHANDRA of Kanauj, whose praises it records for erecting a Vaishnava temple…”
“From whence this stone was originally brought and appropriated by Aurangzeb in building his masjid known as Treta ki Thakur. The original slab was discovered in the ruins of this Masjid, and is now in the Faizabad Local Museum.”
A. Fuhrer found this inscription at Ayodhyā in the debris of the Treta Ka Thakur TEMPLE converted into a mosque by Aurangzeb. Source: AYODHYA REVISITED, Kishore Kunal.