Courtesy: Rakesh Krishna Simha
Many people take social media very lightly. But take a minute to read.
1: Due to the unity of Hindus, the whole of Europe is under pressure!
2: Due to your unity, Bollywood is under pressure. The role of Sitamata was going to be played by Kareena, It’s Kangana now!
3: Hindu unity unveils the conspiracy to convert poor Indians into Islam & Christianity. Our present Govt has banned 22,000 NGOs & 4 major Christian converting organisations! 4: Due to the unity of Hindus “love jihad” is now under attack & it is made illegal in many states, too!
5: Due to the unity of Hindus, even the entire Opposition is struggling to become Hindus! 6: Due to the unity of Hindus, the Jihad business has come under attack in many places!
7: Due to Hindu unity, jokes about our festivals & culture on WhatsApp and Facebook, have reduced by 80%! 8: Due to Hindu unity, 70% people who speak against “Sanatan Dharma” have been silenced! Rather many foreigners have started adopting it.
9: Hindus are not as quiet as they used to be, they are protesting even in London to boycott stores and restaurants of Pakistanis where they hide the fact that they use beef. For us if you cook beef in a pot, that pot needs to be discarded.
10. Even if every Hindu has at least 200 Hindu friends on social media, we are spreading our thoughts to millions of people! Notice that the things you wrote / shared unknowingly are reaching millions of Hindus!
11. So, if you can’t write, at least keep forwarding, sharing, copying the thoughts of the one who is speaking / writing. This is extremely important. Awareness of Hinduism is increasing day by day. Therefore, even Hindus supporting pseudo-secularism are rethinking their role!
12. People who use social media to communicate, are not idle, some are in jobs, others are in business, some are self employed, some are entrepreneurs/ learning! But everyone is doing their best in Dharma Karya to unite Hindus.
13. Give your life for your DHARMA, instead of dying without doing anything! At least your next generation will proudly say that MY FATHER, MY MOTHER used to fight for our RASTRA and DHARM.
14. Remember, you are here, not for likes or dislikes, but for your SANATAN DHARMA, YOUR SANATAN SANSKRITI AND SANSKRIT BHASHA.
15. United Hindus have found their true strength. Help each other by forgiving and overcoming caste differences. All the credit goes to present leaders like Modi, Yogi, Amit Shah and our other SANATANI leaders.
16. The above words are via social media. I’d like to add my two bits. Always be prepared to defend your family, neighbours and community. Modi, Yogi Shah and too busy to protect each one of you at the street level. The only person who can protect your family is you.
17. Start with talw@r and move up the chain. Ask around and form local community protection groups. When Delhi Riots happened, not one Hindu was prepared to defend, forget attack. The other side had molotov catapults. What did Hindus have?
18. Hundreds of cars and homes of Hindus were burnt. It takes a generation for a middle class family to build wealth. It was gone in a week of rioting. Imagine what those families are doing now. Perhaps their children are in govt schools. Living in rented two-room homes.
19. Don’t let that happen to you. Like they say in the Army, nobody did anything good by dying for his country. A good soldier is one who makes the other b@stard dai for HIS country. So remember, without astr and shastr you are nothing but a walking target. Ends
Some tweets missing
Refresh the Thread
Which category you think fit for this thread ?
- Programming & Software
- Travel and Camping
- Food and Cooking
- Design and Art
- Fashion and Beauty
Read more from
اكتب رداً فيه حسابنا وكلمة رتب. Mention @rattibha on threads with Unroll…Serving all languages, ALL FREE 💚